Its gotten to the point that I don't wanna hide the pain ANYMORE!
Everyone wants to know what's wrong but aren't trying to help...
Why ask?
I've truly just sat back & let everything just r i d e...I'm tired of doing that!
Maybe I should just speed up time...
I'm not getting any younger & I would hate to keep living in my mother's house!
The migraines keep coming back because...
I'm thinking , crying & being overwhelmed with the unthinkable!
My life has started to c r u m b l e these past couple of months , right before my eyes...
My health is alright but I keep praying for better...
I came home so I wouldn't have to do this alone but...I still am.
I wonder if I'm getting BETTER or WORSE?!
Over the years we have been through a lot , as a family...
It seems as if I can't do ANYTHING right now & its killing me!
I just wish a lot of things were different...
& I will continue to pray that things can & will get better...in time & with GOD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment