It has been brought to me that the medical condition that has been bestowed upon me is far more serious than I would have liked to assume. Many surgeries would have to been done and honestly, how will I be able to focus in school with this news now? Yeah, the end of the semester is near but I am already bad off so a month and a half wouldn't help me even a little bit. Not only am I wanting to withdraw from being social - deactivating my Facebook and stop using Twitter, but I am moving back home to Pflugerville, asap. I may be leaving someone I have come to love but we'll only be a 2hr. drive away. Its not I'm leaving behind friends because I seem to have been "tricked" that I had found a friend in a few people here when I really didn't. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, I just wish I could come and say what is going on; you would think my peers would be more mature but they can't hold cold water even if GOD asked them to. I honestly can't surround myself around this immaturity any longer on top of my medical condition; that's too big of a load to handle.
I plan to move back into my mother's house, attend a Summer Mini-Mester at Austin Community College's Northridge campus and change my major to Business Admin.I don't wanna stop but a few months off can help me cope with how I can get well, physically and mentally. My motivation seems to have disappeared on me and I am simply trying to relocate it and make sure that I will be ready to go for July 8th into a Mini-Mester; I will not give up on going to school. From here on out I've got to take better care of myself, more than I thought was taking care of myself; just because I was eating didn't mean I was getting all my nutrients. I've let not only myself down with school this semester but my mother as well and it is going to be fixed asap. No more looking for companionship; I'm looking for stability and a better life pleasing to god . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment